"Touch your finger on the spindle of the spinning wheel; touch it I say! Ha hah hah cackle cackle Now spin this straw into gold!"
Thula loves the movie Sleeping Beauty and Rumplestiltskin and so she was really excited when she saw this at Preston's grandma's house. I had to tell her it wasn't a magic one when she wondered why it wasn't turning anything into gold.
Preston's grandma has some really nice dogeys. Thula wanted to move right in!
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago




5 comments:
I love the picture with Thula in the dog cage! She is so cute and I can't believe how tall she is getting.
Looks like a very fun day. I hope your trip Saturday afternoon went well. Make sure to take lots of pictures in Connecticut and post them when you get back. I'm excited to see what it looks like.
I thought the horse was named Sidney. Cute pictures.
She is so cute. That's nice that you keep in touch with Preston's Grandma.......I am assuming it's Cordell's Mother? Your cute! So is Thula!
oh neat! That must have been fun to have Thula ride on a horse. I still haven't touched a horse yet. haha.
We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment