Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thula loves little babies. Especially little baby Bennett!


Thanks Alyssa for the great shirt! I'm pretty sure she has brown eyes underneath that squint!

Rocking out with the Chuckster

Thula thought she was pretty fly with her party glasses

Here are some random pictures from today. Thula was invited to her joyschool pal Randy's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. She had a good time. She was a little nervous of the life size Chuck, but soon decided it was not that depressing and had fun dancing with him.

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Cute pictures. I didn't get any today other than the zillion Miriam had taken in that ride. Oh well.

You are a fast poster. Good job!

Amanda said...

I love the picture of Bennett and Thula. I feel famous

The Molen's said...

The "Chuckster" huh? I like that one. My brother calls it Chuck-up Cheese.

I love Thula in that shirt too! I wonder if they made them in adult sizes??

Rob said...

Thula is such a party girl...and look at the beautiful long Zambian legs...she's my baby!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo