Friday, February 22, 2008

First Snow Day

Smile for the camera and then we can go home!

Head shots

This is Thula moping to go home.

Thula decided to give the snow man her jacket

Thula and her friend Porter building a snow man

We finally got snow today and I was so excited. I usually like a little snow to play in at least once during the winter. We went out with some friends from the complex and had fun for about a half an hour. Thula refused to wear her warm jacket and so ended up being to cold to stay out any longer. :-(

5 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Brrrr....

Amanda said...

You're quick! I can't believe how quickly you got those pics up.

The Molen's said...

Wish we could have made it. Turns out they let school out early. Why they even sent them to begin with, who knows! I am glad you got to enjoy it. I think it is liberating for Thula to put pink on the snow "man". Shout out to snow "women" every where!

emily a. said...

How fun. All of that snow would've been much more fun to play in than drive to school in.

dan and linds said...

Looks like fun! Thula is such a cutie!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo