Hello Everyone,
I hope that you had a good Valentine's Day. Thula had a great time at both her Joyschool and Mom and Tot Valentine's Day parties. She told me, "Mommy, I love all my clementimes!" My friend Mallena took pictures of the kids dressed up in costumes for a Valentine's Day present. I thought they turned out really cute. Thula just loves wearing that blonde wig. Like mother like daughter I suppose! Thula is also loving, "Mary Poppins." She watches it over and over all day. Even if she's not watching it she just likes to have it on. She snaps her fingers and walks around with an umbrella "waiting for the magic to happen." I love my little family and I feel so blessed to have them.



6 comments:
I ventured out to the library today and checked out Marry Poppins. My kids are loving it, and I want to be Marry Poppins more than ever!
Love the wig!!! Clementimes huh? What a cutie. Boy how we miss your cute family. I see you guys got a tv upgrade. Very nice. Ours just hit the blitz...oh well, the computer works for dvds for now. Any suggestions for the future buyer? I'm so glad your blogging...more pics for us to see :)
Oh, what a great surprise! I'm glad you are blogging now. Love the picture of Thula with the wig- what a fun girl!
We had a great time this weekend! Thula is so sweet! Alyssa says she looks like Hannah Montana with her wig on.
Wow Elaine! Thula is so beautiful! love you blog! I hope to keep in better touch this way. Love ya!
Hey, why did I have to find you off of Tricia's blog? :) Glad you're on. This will be a great way to keep in touch after you leave me.
Mallena
Post a Comment