Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thula with a mother Sifaka and her new infant at her chest in background

Thula and mommy

Thula and lioness

Thula monkeying around


Thula and Big Bird

Lovely Chameleons

We went to the zoo again ( I love having a zoo pass) and it was great. The weather is still a bit chilly so their were no crowds. Every time I go I find something interesting and this time we discovered the chameleons. They are so beuatiful.

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Looks like fun.

dan and linds said...

Thanks for such a fun day! I had a great time! Those chameleons were so interesting!

Cordell and Sarah said...

Hey we have a picture similar to the kid in the monkey...only the face looks different :o)
Still not tired of the zoo huh? Wish we could have gone with you.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo