elf baby Lela and Grandma

Stingrays at Mystic Aquarium-they liked being pet


Thula and beluga whale

Sleeping beauty

Carousel museum fun on a rainy day

Waltzing with Lela

Baby Phat

Thula's new hair cut

Grandma's birthday

Thula's last day of school also known as the rainiest day of the year

Daddy and his girls
12 comments:
I can't believe you have two little girls....its great the grandparents are around alot...haven't seen my mother in law in over a year...but thats life...i heard its been raining like crazy over there...nothing but sun and some clouds and alittle drizzle here...
I love Thula's new hair cut. So cute and bouncy. And your mom really looks alot like you.
i thought Thula looked different until i read 'new haircut'. i love it, she really looks like a big sis. Looks like it was fun having grandma there.
Girls make daddies look so gentle..
First off, I love Thula's new haircut. Very cute. I can't believe she is done with her first year of school already. Time goes by so quickly. How lucky you are to have family come visit so often. I bet it was lots of fun having your mom out to visit.
Thula is adorable with her defined curls! That was a great move. And Lela is so sweet. I love the picture of her sleeping and how great her lips are. I am jealous. :) Your girls are gorgeous, and getting so big already. I am so happy for your family, and I love the updates. :) Keep the pictures coming darling.
Thula's haircut is so cute! And Lela is such a pretty baby! It looks like you've been having a great time, despite the rain. :)
Thula's hair looks so cute! I can't believe how chubby Lela is getting. She looks like a happy baby. Glad your mom finally got to come out.
Lela is getting so big! You have two beautiful girls! And I love Thula's new hair do!!
Thula's hair is super cute and that baby is so adorable!
A few thoughts:
*LOVE Thula's new look
*Stewart's t.v. looks like it still is one piece. Haven't had any kids over lately huh?
*I didn't scroll down all the way so I saw the picture of Thula and the picture of Lela with the caption between saying, "Thula and a beluga whale". I didn't think Lela was that chubby! :)
*Glad your mom made it for a visit. I can see where you get your love for animals.
*This is the longest comment I've ever written. You should feel loved!
What fun! Grandma sure loves those babies.
you could always tell stuart that our trampoline came with a safety net. We haven't put it up yet though. The only reason we got one is Jer's parents have one and the kids could live in it all day long if we let them.
Post a Comment