Sunday, July 26, 2009

Remember the Pioneers (July 24th)



Thanks be to the pinoneers past and present.

3 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Wow, I had never seen the kind of terrain that the Pioneers had to cross. What bravery, and what sacrifice. I am so proud of them.

mallena said...

Thank you for posting that. I'm ashamed to say that the 24th came and went without much thought put into significance of the holiday. Watching this helped renew my gratitude for all the pioneers went through, before, during, and after their exodus.

KatobanBlessings said...

How can we fail to do our part and show the Lord how grateful we are for what has already been endured for us, by being available to be used as instruments in His hands.Thanks for posting that Elaine, it is a strength to my testimony and it helps me to go on. I just cant stop being grateful for the pioneers of our faith.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo