Elaine you look so good!! And so happy. :) I love seeing your family members enjoy your darling baby. And I love Thula's creativity. That little girl makes me laugh!!
What a fun visit! I love Lela's huge smile, so cute! Is that a moby wrap you are using? Do you like it? Well hopefully we can come and visit sometime too, we miss you guys!
I think Katoba now needs to come visit me and make hair bows for my girls. :) What an awesome uncle to let Thula do that to his head!
I didn't think Lela could get any more beautiful, but I'm pleased to say I was wrong. She is GORGEOUS!!! As is Thula and Olivia. My goodness---you people sure know how to create the CUTEST little people!
I absolutely LOVED looking at every single picture! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting! I miss you so much and this helps me feel closer to you.
You be lookin' good in that Moby! I love the green, and I sure miss you guys. Can't wait till we're in Boston and I can pester you into comming to the temple.
You look awesome Elaine! I'm so glad to hear you had such a great time with family. Be sure to let us know if you come down our way again soon. I'd love to get together.
9 comments:
Elaine you look so good!! And so happy. :) I love seeing your family members enjoy your darling baby. And I love Thula's creativity. That little girl makes me laugh!!
how pretty - it's so fun to see all the GIRLS! It looks like you've been having fun...hope you have fun with your mommy!
What a fun visit! I love Lela's huge smile, so cute! Is that a moby wrap you are using? Do you like it? Well hopefully we can come and visit sometime too, we miss you guys!
What a darling family! Those babies are so cute together with Thula right in the middle where she belongs. Elaine, you look great!!!
I think Katoba now needs to come visit me and make hair bows for my girls. :) What an awesome uncle to let Thula do that to his head!
I didn't think Lela could get any more beautiful, but I'm pleased to say I was wrong. She is GORGEOUS!!! As is Thula and Olivia. My goodness---you people sure know how to create the CUTEST little people!
I absolutely LOVED looking at every single picture! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting! I miss you so much and this helps me feel closer to you.
You be lookin' good in that Moby! I love the green, and I sure miss you guys. Can't wait till we're in Boston and I can pester you into comming to the temple.
All those cute little girls together.....makes me want to have another girl!
i had a great time Elaine..thankyou
for being a wonderful aunt to my baby.
You look awesome Elaine! I'm so glad to hear you had such a great time with family. Be sure to let us know if you come down our way again soon. I'd love to get together.
Post a Comment