Our five year old lost her two bottom teeth and got a visit from the Tooth Fairy. She was very excited.
Thula's Field Day for her Kindergarten class at the end of June. Eating ice cream.




Check out those stylin' sun glasses!


Hamonasset Beach on the Long Island Sound




Stuart trying to play his strike Cool:-)
Looks like we are trying to light the baby on fire, but we aren't I promise. Lela doesn't look that interested anyway. For our Fourth of July we went to our ward BQ and then afterwards we did sparklers at home.
Stuart has been an American citizen for one year now.

Thula liked the sparklers but was a little afraid of them too.
We were thinking of going to our towns fire work show but after our round of sparklers Thula pooped out on the couch.
Stuart had a few days off from work and took us to an indoor water park which was nice because he doesn't nearly love water attractions as much as Thula and I do.













14 comments:
I loved looking at every single picture! You guys have been busy. Congratulations Thula on ditching your two bottom teeth. I bet that makes eating a bit unusual.
Lela is so stinking cute and smiley! I love that Thula just jumps in to take care of her, soothing and changing diapers! And congrats to Thula loosing her first teeth!
That last picture is just so darn cute! What beautiful babies you have!
nice photos! Lela is cute I wish I could see them more!...and Thula is so sweet with her.
I agree with Mallena, all the pictures are so cute. We miss you guys, but I am going to be missing every by next week when we move. Thula, is getting so old, they grow up too fast!
Such a pretty family you are. I just want to squeeze Lela's cheeks!
What a fun summer! Lela is such a cutie! I love her smiles! Glad you guys are doing well!
so many great pictures! I love that Lela is getting so big. I love that smile of hers. Thula is already done with Kindergarted and I can't believe it! Brook is just starting this year. I wish we lived closer to you guys. I am absolutely jealous that you can get to a beach. My mom used to take me every summer to the Jersey Shore. I miss those memories. Brook tried to change Mason once but she got poop all over the carpet and that was the end of that. haha he was way big then too so that made sense. haha
Congratulations to Stuart for his 1 year anniversary of being an american. That is so exciting! I miss you guys. Glad to see pics and keep up that way though. :o)
Oh my Lela has cute chubs!!Looks like you have been upto so much fun despite the rain.i love Lela's smiles and Thula being a big sister and Asha in her diaper, and daddy with his little girls and mommy taking all the pictures!!
I miss you guys, hope we can see eachother again soon...
Oh! Thula is getting so big! And both your girls are so beautiful. I like how Lela can smile like both you and Stewart. How adorable!!
Scrumptious is the only word I can think of. Love Thula's haircut and Lela is so stinkin' adorable!
Each picture is so cute. I love them all. I can't believe what a great big sister Thula is. Maybe she can come down and show Tennyson how to change Asher's diapers for me!!! Oh, and I absolutely LOVE Baby Lela's chubby cheeks. Too sweet.
so pretty little girls!
Ok, your girls are absolutely the cutest! And, wow, Thula is such a good big sister! Teach me your secret! (Changing diapers? WOW, it can't get any better than that!). Maybe she just takes after her caring mom. When I look at your pictures I feel like I'm catching a little glimpse of your love for them.
Post a Comment