Tuesday, June 24, 2008



My cousin had posted this on her web site and I thought it was pretty cool. Check it out and enjoy!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank you so much for posting this. It was beautiful. I really miss the diversity and comraderie that we had in our old ward with people from all over the world.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

That was a very neat video! I really enjoyed it!

Rob said...

What a great film! How I remember President Kimball and how much we all loved him. I still get choked up when I see his kind face and hear his voice.

The Molen's said...

I've never understood why the priesthood had to be withheld from black's. Hearing the testimonies of faithful black members before 1978 reminds me that I don't always have to understand, and that like them, living by faith is expected of me. Thank you for sharing that!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo