Monday, July 2, 2012

Third day of Stuart's life

Somebody likes his binky! The next day after surgery baby looked much better.
Wake up little guy we want to play with you!

Big yawn! He yawns just like his dad.


Cry face!


Groggy face!


Sleepy face!



My three kids!


When we were getting ready to leave the nurse covered him all up and then he stuck out his little foot. Cute!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I just can't stand it!!! Way too much cuteness! And you look great all up and walking around. You guys are amazing. I'm sure it so emotionally draining. I remember when Bennett wes just a few days old we had to take him in because he was spitting up and peeing blood. I was sure he was going to die. They put an IV in his hand and Casey had to take me out in the hall because I was such a wreck. Just awful. Hopefully they'll have him untethered shortly!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo