Baby Stuart is so precious!! He is such a miracle and I am so glad that he is healing and doing much better! Wish I could just come over and give him some loves! Good luck and hope everything continues to go good.
We're praying for him here in Canada, too, Elaine, so it sounds like God is being bombarded with prayers from all over the world. Little Stuart is a miracle destined for great things. You have a beautiful family. Love, Aunt Jana
3 comments:
It's a miracle for you family. He is so cute and wonderful. I so look forward to seeing him in a few weeks.
Baby Stuart is so precious!! He is such a miracle and I am so glad that he is healing and doing much better! Wish I could just come over and give him some loves! Good luck and hope everything continues to go good.
We're praying for him here in Canada, too, Elaine, so it sounds like God is being bombarded with prayers from all over the world. Little Stuart is a miracle destined for great things. You have a beautiful family. Love, Aunt Jana
Post a Comment