Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I forgot to take a picture before we cut into it. It was my first time cooking a turkey and I cooked it upside down by accident. It made the breast meat juicy even if it didn't look pretty. Oh Elaine.

The feast! We borrowed two tables from the church-one for the adults and one for the kids.


After giggling for a couple of hours they finally fell asleep in exhaustion.

My friend Amanda's parents rented out a skating rink the day after Thanksgiving. Lela strapped on some skates and scooted along. She felt like such a big girl. She did a great job.

My girls!

me and my good ol' friend Amanda

Thula loves skating

Missy and Kaia, Elaine and Lela, Stuart and Thula, Helena, and Elijah, Emily and Josh
We had such a fun time with our cousins. Thank you for coming down!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Elaine did you chop your hair? It looks really cute! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Amanda said...

I love that picture of us. Hopefully we can go again after Christmas!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo