Sunday, November 27, 2011

pictures

Grandma Beatrice cooked a big african meal for my friend Denise and her family. Peanut butter chicken, curry meat stew, nshima, cassava, collard greens.

Pretty in white

daddy's girls

my pretty girl

Lela loves oranges!

Lela couldn't resist jumping in the tub with dad when she saw all those bubbles!

My sleeping angels. Thula has her own room, but she likes sharing a bed with Lela.


Hair time


new pajamas

Lela took our picture. I love my girls.

wathcing dad at his indoor soccer game

2 comments:

Rob said...

Looks like you all had a really great holiday! such fun! I hope to see some indoor soccer when I get there.....Stuart always finds a soccer game. ? but Hank Hill says soccer is only kind of a sport? ..that and tennis...... HH is wrong on a few points...
love granny

Cordell and Sarah said...

That elephant Lela is sitting on brings back great memories...Love and miss you guys! How is KY? Did you sell your house in CT? Such cute girls!!!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo