| The 'cafeteria lady' telling the kids to get ready to sing "Happy Birthday" to Miss Thula |
| I brought glazed dougnuts for Thula's class and she helped pass them out |
| Eating their dougnuts. Lela felt like such a big girl to be with sissy. |
| Thula says she doesn't like cake so she asked to decorate gingerbread cookies instead. |
| Here is her gingerbread cookie just for her. |
| opening her gift from mommy |
| yes! just what she wanted-roller skates! |
| Lela was a tad envious |
| Afterward we went roller skating |
| Lela was happy to pal around with Thula and Sara she kept telling me to "Go sit down Mommy." |
| 11:30 PM lights out! |
| After roller skating in the garage for a couple of hours on Saturday morning Thula opened her gift from Grandp on her 'real' birthday. Another great homemade card as usual. |
| A little purse |
| and a watch! Thanks Grandpa |

4 comments:
Happy Big 8! Thula! Lela, you're hair looks so wild and cute!! love Granny
Wow, I can't believe she's eight! Happy Birthday, Thula! Your girls are so beautiful! Happy Holidays! :)
Can't wait for the baptism! Lela looks even bigger than when I saw her three weeks ago!
Happy Birthday Thula! So excited for your baptism wish we could be there to support you! I love that she loves to roller skate, I LOVE roller skating!
Post a Comment