Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lela's 2nd Birthday



Lela has eyes like me! I love my little girl.

Thula picked out Lela's birthday dinner-nshima and stew


Happy Birthday little girl! Thula suggested we have cinnamon rolls instead of cake. We used cousin Emily's recipe. They were delish.

Stuart suggested we wear hats. He knows how to partay :-)




She's such a cheese ball



Lela is wearing her new outifit from Grandpa, new shoes from Grandma and sweeping with her new broom from mommy.

Lela loves her Toy Story dinasor flahlight that asks, "Are you scared?"

Piggy bank from neighbor Arnie and Bea

New drum and other instruments from mommy and daddy.


This is the best card ever!!!! Thank you Dad!

Thula is enjoying her new dolly, thank you Gramps


Thula just discovered that her doll can talk.



Relaxing with daddy. We are so happy he's home.

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lela girl! I can't believe she's two and I've never met her. Boo! She is such a darling little girl. I'm glad Stuart could be there to celebrate with you all. He looks very stylish with the birthday hat. I LOVE the card your dad sent. I wanted The Sound of Music the other day because your previous post made me realize how long it's been since I've seen it. I loved every second of the movie and thought of that picture of Lela crashed on the couch. :)

Rob said...

what a great party! the video made me feel like I was there. Thanx!
I love my kiddos
love Granny Robin

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Lela!! What a great day! I love the card your dad made for her, very creative! THat's nice that Stuart was able to be there to celebrate!

emily a. said...

I can't believe Lela is 2. Seriously, where did the time go? She's so adorable and I love all of her expressions!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo