Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Thula's Easter card for Daddy (why don't I ever get stuff like that?) He's also sporting one of the girls dress up necklaces and some flopped over bunny ears. We love you Stuart!

Easter dresses

Lela digging into her candy

Thula found her basket at last! with a little help from daddy

They got a few candies, pencils, T-umbrella, L-animal crackers

Why is it so hard to get a good ptcture when yo want one. Stuart took picyures of the girls while I finished getting ready for church- I would have done more outside ones, but that's okay...



Lela picked out her own dress
No more pictures mom!



Thanks for the sugar inducing coma sucker Aunt Rose!


Pre-dinner Easter salads. I also made ham, asparagus, rolls, roasted potatoes, and cheesecake.

Apparantly it wasn't that great because Lela fell asleep at the table.

A few games of Sequence rounded out the evening before we had to take daddy back to the airport. Boo!

Thula making us laugh

Grandpa gave us each our very own Sound of Music doll. Yes! (by accident though-apparantly he thought he was ordering only one instead of three-it's an Easter miacle!)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Your girls look so cute in there Easter best! I love your sound of music dolls too!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo