Monday, March 7, 2011

Saying Goodbye



Thula and Daddy on our last day. Thula was really sad to leave and kept crying. Stuart was sad too and kept saying that we should have stayed longer. I said, "I think after 12 days it doesn't become a visit, it becomes moving here permenently!"

Our flight was delayed so Thula asked if her and Lela could get Louisville t-shirts. She was so proud of it and wore it her first day back at school.
Lela loves playing with Baby Asha. She was so good at the airport, but don't let that fool you. The minute we were on that plane she was all sirens.
This picture was taken once we got home. Thula is teaching Lela how to read using the Starfall website. Lela loves spending time with big sis.

4 comments:

Rob said...

that little Lela is so stinkin' cute I want to bite her curls off!

love Granny Goose

Rob said...

Those pink shirts are fantastic Thula! .... I wondered if you would choose pink! Can't wait to see my darlings and visit the museum with you...
love Granny

Michelle said...

I LOVE the new Shirts!!!! So glad you could go and visit Stu, hopefully you will be there soon!

Doug and Mallena said...

The airport looks EMPTY! Thula has GREAT fashion sense! Miriam has decided she does not like pink anymore. I know, SHOCKER! However; Shaylynn has started liking it more. Thank goodness since most of the things being passed down are pinkish. :)

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo