Monday, March 7, 2011

Louisville Science Museum

Louisville Science Center/Kid Museum. We went on a rainy school day. It was perfect because we practically had the place to our selves (and when you're with Lela that's a great thing!) I got this picture off the internet. We were at this place for 5 1/2 hours! They also have an IMAX theater. We watched a movie about Saudi Arabia where they tried to explain to us that the Saudi's don't really hate us, apparantly it's all just a big misunderstanding.
Thula and I built this arch together.
In a bubble.
Hello?
Bus driver Thula
The girls loved this little bus. Lela's been singing "The wheels on the bus" for weeks now.
Water fun. The museum had these cute little rain coats for the kids.
Thula liked flying the airplane.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love museums like this! Louisville seems awesome!

Amanda said...

Those pictures bring back memories. I haven't taken the kids to the science center in a long time, but they loved all those things too when we went. Especially the water table.

Doug and Mallena said...

What a great place to have all to yourselves! It looks like the girls had a great time!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo