Monday, February 7, 2011

Snuggly Winter Days

 Lela loves to look at books. The Corderoy books are some of her favorites. This her relaxing after a bath.

                                       'Uh-oh, mommy's taking a picture, quick cover my eyes!'
 I couldn't get a picture fast enough before Lela noticed and covered her face. But they were watching The Sound of Music so sweetly together.


                                                         Thula loves her kitty, Cindy.
                                                       Lela modeling her new snow boots.
                                           Completed puzzle that Grandpa gave for Christmas.
             All gussied up for the school's annual 'Snow Ball.' Thula said she was doing her 'fashion face.'
                                                     Thula and some of her classmates.
                             Thula was a nice big sister and danced with Lela before she really cut it up.

                                                               Don't take my picture!
                                                                      Cutie Thulie
 Guitar from Grandma
 Playing ol' timey dress up in our old timey house.

 Bye bye!

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Thula's "fancy face" is VERY fancy! I love how Lela covered her face, but not the important parts when you're naked and getting your picture taken. Hahaha. Your girls are SO adorable!

emily a. said...

Now that is a priceless picture- your 2 girls snuggling while watching The Sound of Music. I can't get over how beautiful your girls are, they do have great gene's of course from both you and Stuart. I hope you are hanging in there okay being apart, that must be hard. Good luck selling your house- I hope you do soon.

Amanda said...

I don't think The Sound of Music is actually a kids show. I'm 32 and it gives me the creeps!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo