Monday, February 7, 2011

Before Louisville

                                                       Before Stuart leaves, "Bye ya'll!"

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

I think you should post some details about WHAT'S GOING ON!!!! I'm dying to hear about what's happening, but I don't want to bother you while you're busy. I'll expect a full report at some point though. :) I wish I was around to help you get things done.

Michelle said...

So excited you FINALLY Updated you blog!!!! Thula's new do is super cute!! And Lela is getting so big, thanks for all the pictures!

Amanda said...

Just so you know, I typed up that blog, but wasn't finished (I knew I was forgetting something) and casey posted it without telling me. I've made sufficent corrections and you may feel free to browse it again at your leisure:) Oh, and I want to hear about book group. DId anyone eat the chocolate pie?

Cordell and Sarah said...

So why is Stuart in KY? Your girls look so big! We think of you often!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo