Nor'easter's brought more snow this year than the Northeast has seen since record keeping began.
Lela likes to cover her eyes if I take picture!
Taking a litttle winter walk. It was such a sunny day and we were tired of being cooped up so I decided to take the girls out. We froze though. When we came back in I checked the temp and it was something ridiculous like 4 degrees out. Oops.
Porch roof with about four feet of snow on it in right side of picture. I got to shovel all that snow off.
That's not a snow peaked mountain, it's my neighbor's roof!
Lela ran out before I could get her properly dressed. Yikes this is cold Mommy!
After shoveling for several hours I came in to find that Lela had strewn potato flakes and chili powder all over the floors. All in a days work.
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago






















1 comments:
That is a LOT of snow! Did you have to shovel it all, or did Stuart get the pleasure? Doug didn't shovel an inch this year--I did it all. In fact, he didn't shovel any last year either. I'll let that one slide because he wasn't living with us, but NEXT YEAR, it's HIS turn. :)
Post a Comment