Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cambridge and stuff

Look at those crazy characters, Porter, Thula, and Maya
We were lucky enough to visit our 'old' Philly friends who now live in Massachusetts.

Big babies and little ones. Thula is so proud to finally have a sibling to show off or torture.


Lela learned a new trick-show her your tongue and she will gladly show you her's.


I know Porter, she's weird...




Big sis giving a bath and we finally have a new tile back splash! It isn't grouted yet in this picture, but it is now. The only thing left to do is put back those darn electrical switch covers back on.




Lela modeling her little crocheted outfit from the women of Mother's Without Borders in Zambia.






4 comments:

Rob said...

what cute little bumbleheads! I love those little kids!

KatobanBlessings said...

Lela is following so much after you and when will you stop bathing her in the kitchen sink, cant believe she can still sit comfortably in it!!
Thula loves her friends, she is quite a social one!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY published a new post! And I'm honored to be featured in it:). We miss you guys and can't wait to get together again. Oh, and I love the tile in the kitchen. Its so pretty.

Lindsay said...

I am having fun catching up on your blog :) That blue crocheted outfit is gorgeous! I also love your tile back splash. I see Thula lost a front tooth! She is getting so big. What a good helper, bathing her little sister! Lela is as cute as ever. It looks like she has such a fun little personality. You can't see that smile and not smile yourself!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo