Your girls are getting "so big!". And SO cute!! I can't believe Leila is already sitting up so well. I love seeing the pictures. Thank you so much for posting them. :) Love you!
Oh, i love the gap! Lela is such a cute chub(whatever that means)! I mean she is sooo cute and getting big(u probable already knew that). Anyway, i just cant wait to see you guys.Love you
4 comments:
Your girls are getting "so big!". And SO cute!! I can't believe Leila is already sitting up so well. I love seeing the pictures. Thank you so much for posting them. :) Love you!
Your girls are so dang cute!! Congrats to Thula losing her tooth!
Ok, time to update. We miss you guys. Thanks for calling.
Oh, i love the gap! Lela is such a cute chub(whatever that means)! I mean she is sooo cute and getting big(u probable already knew that). Anyway, i just cant wait to see you guys.Love you
Post a Comment