Friday, January 29, 2010

Lion King to Snow Ball Queen

Thula's school had a Snow Ball. Thula was picked to be the first grade Snow Queen.

Guess who got to see The Lion King?! Thula and Stuart went to see it in Hartford. He got her a little 'zazu' doll. Thula said she really liked the 'young Simba'. She said, "I didn't know kids could act!"

Thula wore her Zambian dress to the play.


Leaving for the show.




Thula and her friends.




Look who's crawling around! She started crawling over Christmas.




Who doesn't love to play dress up the baby?






6 comments:

Rob said...

I'm glad to see Thula getting some great use out of the dress we had made at the market in Lusaka. I think it's great that she got to wear it somewhere "African". I wish I had seen the play with her. I bet she loved the puppeteering!
love Granny

Michelle said...

Congrats to Thula being the snow queen! She probably loved that! Lela is so cute! I can't believe she is crawling, they grow up way too fast!

KatobanBlessings said...

stuart is such a good dad..he is always going to the movies or shows with his Thula! The lion king was here too ans no we didnt see it!! Did you make Thula's Zambian dress? Lela is doing good exploring her home!
Congratulations Thula...

zimfam said...

SO CUTE! We finally have the internet back! our computer broke...now we are set - call me sometime!

Cordell and Sarah said...

So cool that Thula got to see Lion King. We saw it in NY and loved it! Lela is crawling huh...that last pic looks like a Thula face. Sylvia even mentions Thula once in a while so you are not forgotten over here. Hope all is well on the East coast!

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see you guys (girls)!!! The girls are so beautiful. Thula's hair is getting so so long!!!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo