Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday Memories

Our new pellet stove in the dining room. Yes, I know that panelling has to go!


Reading a story to Grandma Meg
Relaxing with Grandpa



Snuggling with Aunt Rosie


Going to church










Guess who got a Snuggie?! Stuart got everyone a Snuggie for Christmas. Oh Stuart, when will you ever learn....:-)






Christmas dreams








Baby and toys




Opening Christmas stocking








New bath toy-just what I wanted Mom!




We started a new tradtion this year of writing something we are thankful for each day during the Christmas season. Then, before we open our presents, we read what everyone wrote. It was a nice way to start the day.




Christmas morning.













Lela and Grandma





Treat for Santa




Grandpa Bob is the donkey in our nativity play. On Christmas Eve we had our 'Christmas dinner,' we read from the scriptures about the birth of our Saviour, we acted out the nativity and sang Christmas carols, and then we watched It's a Wonderful Lfe.



Lela and Grandpa Bob




Goofing around with Grandma
We had a nice time visiting and playing games with all our family member this Christmas. Thank you for the good times!


















8 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! That's great that all your family could come over the holiday season! I love Stuart in the pink snuggie!! My brother also liked the pink snuggie. I can't believe how big Lela is getting, your girls are darling!

Rob said...

I'm surprised Michelle didn't say, "I can't believe how big your mom is getting!" The girls are so sweet, they make up for my inadequacies.

KatobanBlessings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatobanBlessings said...

My! I cant believe how big your mom is getting.....hahahahhaha(she asked for it and i did it for Michelle).
Stuart looks like he loves his pink snuggie!
Family times are the best, am glad you were all together.
Lela sits up like she does yoga! She is getting so big. And my Thula is just adorable and she must have enjoyed the ride on the large donkey. I love those girls and you and Stuart too!

Rob said...

very, very funny Katz!! (at the large donkey is funny)

KatobanBlessings said...

I was laughing when i wrote all this...i hope i didnt go too far!

ryan and berni said...

Wow, you guys have beautiful girls! ...even the one in the pink snuggie. ;p Seriously though, they are beautiful. Parker thinks so too, she was trying to remember playing with Thula in Rexburg but it was a little hazy, too bad we don't live closer.

Doug and Mallena said...

Stuart looks lovely. I LOVE your new tradition with the gratitude notes. It looks like you had so much fun with your family. I'm glad they were all there. I'm sure your brother was enjoying watching you all of you too. Love you Elaine!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo