What was your favorite part?
On top of Castle Craig
My goodness! I can't believe how big they are getting. What beautiful little girls. I was in Philly last week and was sad that I didn't get to see you guys! :\
Is Thula taking model classes? That's quite the pose she's giving on the castle. CUTE! Your girls are more than cute, they're BEAUTIFUL!
Lela is getting so BIG! She is so cute with her little smile!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My goodness! I can't believe how big they are getting. What beautiful little girls. I was in Philly last week and was sad that I didn't get to see you guys! :\
Is Thula taking model classes? That's quite the pose she's giving on the castle. CUTE! Your girls are more than cute, they're BEAUTIFUL!
Lela is getting so BIG! She is so cute with her little smile!
Post a Comment