Thursday, September 10, 2009

" And Jesus answered and saith unto her, Martha Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful..." Luke 10:41-42

Many times throughout my days I feel like Martha. When I think about this scripture though, my priorities realign themselves and I feel more at peace.

This is an interesting, but unrelated article I saw on a friend's facebook page I thought I would share. Power of Play:BYU Project Helps Ghanian Kids Spin Electricity

3 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

I totally know how you feel! I have whole sections of my house that are so disastrous that it keeps me up at night. But it is more important to spend time with little ones while they are little. And things just fall into place.

Patty Sampson said...

I needed to hear this today. Thank you!

KatobanBlessings said...

Seriously Elaine, that is so needed in our lives as women and MOTHERS!! Am glad you shared. Thanks..

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo