Sunday, September 6, 2009

The lala girls

Hmm...I want my binky

Yes, I got it

Making contact...


Oh, missed. So close.



Okay, get me outta here.




Our little yellow ducky



Thula's favorite new school outfit




Lela's little jacket-I love baby clothes!



Just me and my big feet relaxing!







4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

I love the picture story of Lela trying to get her binky! Very creative. I can see why that outfit is Thula's favorite. It's adorable! I love Lela's jacket and ducky outfit. She is such a beautiful baby, and Thula is become such a beautiful young woman!

Rob said...

I love my lala girls! the relaxing photo is the best.

Patty Sampson said...

Oh heavens! I could just hug her! I LOVE the ducky outfit, and the picture of she and Stewart should be framed or on a magazine or something. You have such adorable kids!

KatobanBlessings said...

You called her your "little ducky" my goodness, she is huge!! Just kidding..but seriously that girl has a thigh and mommy's feet and my cheeks..lol!! i love her.
Thula is just adorable!i have such cute nieces....thanks guys!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo