Maybe you'd look better in front of the camera if it wasn't right in your face almost touching your cheek. Just a thought. ;) What are you talking about! You looked fabulous in the picture with your sister. You silly girl!
Thanks for the new photos. I was just thinking I needed to update my blog, but then I decided not to. Hmmm.... you just had a baby and you're updating. What's my problem? Thanks for making me feel guilty. :)
I can't believe how well she holds her head up with tummy time. Wow! Keep the pics coming I love to see them!!! It makes me feel not so disconnected from you guys. Sad I know. :o)
5 comments:
she is super cute...on her stomach already?...u look great girl!!
Maybe you'd look better in front of the camera if it wasn't right in your face almost touching your cheek. Just a thought. ;) What are you talking about! You looked fabulous in the picture with your sister. You silly girl!
Thanks for the new photos. I was just thinking I needed to update my blog, but then I decided not to. Hmmm.... you just had a baby and you're updating. What's my problem? Thanks for making me feel guilty. :)
Oh! She gets cuter every day!!! I love the picture of the girls together. What a handsome pair they are. :) I am so happy for you and your family!
I can't believe how well she holds her head up with tummy time. Wow! Keep the pics coming I love to see them!!! It makes me feel not so disconnected from you guys. Sad I know. :o)
what a sweetie pie face!
love you, Granny
Post a Comment