Oh my Lela!! she is growing so fast. where did one month go????? She has the cutest smile and she is actually resembling Thula. Remind her dad to be soft(just a caution!) I love you guys.
Happy One Month Birthday!! I am so happy for you. Man, time has flown.
I agree with the baby sleeping thing. I love how they can't reach the top of their heads. It makes me think about how disproportionate their heads are to their bodies...but TOO CUTE!
My gosh--has it been a month already!?!? Don't you just wish being pregnant would go by as quickly! She is so beautiful and the cutest little thing. I bet Thula is a great big sister and lots of help.
Oh she is getting so big. I love how she has her very own look. At first I thought she was Thula's twin, but now...she definitely is her own beautiful baby
12 comments:
wow a month already...she looks so much like thula....i guess thats what they meant when they said my kids were cookie cutter kids.
I cannot believe one month as gone by wow! Lela is getting so big and strong she holds her head up so good! I love her little smile!
She's beautiful! I can't believe that it has been a month already either. Time really does fly!
Oh my Lela!! she is growing so fast. where did one month go?????
She has the cutest smile and she is actually resembling Thula.
Remind her dad to be soft(just a caution!)
I love you guys.
Happy One Month Birthday!! I am so happy for you. Man, time has flown.
I agree with the baby sleeping thing. I love how they can't reach the top of their heads. It makes me think about how disproportionate their heads are to their bodies...but TOO CUTE!
oh elaine she is precious in every way!! i just wish i could hold and kiss her!
I can't believe she is already a month old. Hopefully she's already sleeping through the night.
I love all the pictures of Stuart and Lela. I didn't realize that Stuart gave baby baths. Good for him!
My gosh--has it been a month already!?!? Don't you just wish being pregnant would go by as quickly! She is so beautiful and the cutest little thing. I bet Thula is a great big sister and lots of help.
So cute, Elaine! Congrats (I know a little belated, but my life in general seems a little behind-schedule these days) She's beautiful!
she's so pretty! LOVE the seamless sink and new countertops...call me when all your "help" leaves :) I NEED to talk to you!
Oh she is getting so big. I love how she has her very own look. At first I thought she was Thula's twin, but now...she definitely is her own beautiful baby
Post a Comment