Monday, May 4, 2009

Meet the Relatives

Thula and her cousin sleeping in the toddler bed together. I guess it was more comfortable than the big bed?

My cousin taking a nap with baby. So sweet-we miss you guys!

My sister and Lela meeting for the first time. That's my new nursing cover that she made for me. Love it!


Aunt Rosie and the girls.


Modeling for the whose prettier award.


I love this picture.

Aunt Rosie taking Thula to school.



We noticed that we didn't have any pictures of us so Rosie took this self photo right before she left for the airport. I know I look pale and tired. (And mom I will post a picture of me and the baby soon. I have to wait for a good one!)



Lela's new hair bow. She's in her bassinet/pack n' play.



Give me my binky or I'll scream!








11 comments:

mallena said...

Great pictures! I loved the picture with Thula holding Lela. I'm sure all of you have loved having company. It will get rather boring when everyone stops coming to visit. I guess I'll have to plan a trip to keep you occupied. ;)

Jennifer said...

Love the pics! Hope you're feeling good and getting adjusted. Miss you!

Kendy said...

Nice toddler bed!! Wow thats great family came around. Lela is gettin big already. I still can't believe how much Thula and sariah look alike.

Michelle said...

Lela is so beautiful! I love the pic of Thula holding her so precious! I'm glad you sister could come visit how fun! Elaine I still need your address please.

Candi said...

aww I absolutely love the picture of Thula holding Lela! So precious. Looks like you had lots of fun with your family.

Just US said...

Congratulations Elaine! I love her name!

Patty Sampson said...

Awe! She is so precious!!!! I am amazed at how small babies are. Looking at her makes Carter look huge. :)

emily a. said...

Ryan and I are dying over these pictures- I love the one with the hair bow. And that snuggly sister picture is so cute.

zimfam said...

we LOVED being there! Thanks for everything - we miss you guys too and I wish I would have held Lela more! She's so precious.


p.s. I'm glad they caught that guy who shot the girl in Middletown in Meriden last night...it made me think of you!

Cordell and Sarah said...

She's beautiful...just like her mamma and sister! Man I wish I could be there to give those girls a squeeze! Tell Thula we miss her. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Emily had such a fun time. I'm so glad she got to see you and your darling babies. Wish we could've been there but you don't. You ALL look so pretty especially you Elaine, now stop hiding from the camera. I've always thought you were so pretty and you still are.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo