
When Thula and I went to California Stuart surprised me and finished the hallway and staircase. The house used to have green wallpaper and he put up wainscotting and refinished the hallway floors. He also carpeted the stairs. We wanted to carpet the stairs for now since we have kids (it's softer when they inevitably fall:-) The carpet wasn't my first choice, but that's okay. In the hallway picture there is still one section that isn't finished yet-just in case you were wondering.


9 comments:
Way to go Stuart! Looks great! What a nice thing to come home to! Are you getting ready to have your baby soon??? And for heck sake, post a prego picture!
Nice surprise...enjoy the pampering!!
Wow it looks great! Stuart has become quite the handy man.
Wow what a great hubby! Stuart that was so sweet. Keep up the good work. the house looks amazing!!!
It looks great! I can hardly wait to see you AND your house!
Great job Stuart! I'm impressed with your handiwork. If your current job doesn't work out, you can always use carpentry as your backup.
More pictures of you please! I need to see my beautiful Elaine's face and growing belly!
what do you mean am so sensitive? didnt you like the video?
i still love you.
Wow, Stewart is so great!! He did a great job with the hall and stairs. I sure love surprises like this. Way to go winning Husband Points!
Zambians never do anything half-baked. When they learn to do something, they learn it well...or not at all.
Post a Comment