Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What we've been up too

I don't have a picture of my sister on my laptop, but she is coming home today from serving an LDS mission in Utah. Yeah Rosie! It's also her birthday today too.

Thula had a week off of school for Winter Break. I took her to some museums. She liked the Dinosaur and Children's museums best.

Thanks Grandpa for our Valentine's day booty


Stuart went to Rexburg to visit his brother and lovely sister-in-law to help with the blessing of their beautiful baby, Olivia.



Thula still likes to watch Bugs Bunny. It's certainly helped with her carrot consumption!



9 comments:

mallena said...

Stuart and his brother look like they could be twins! I'm so happy for you that your sister is being released. Any plans for her to come visit you? Thula is growing up to be such a pretty young lady!

KatobanBlessings said...

You've been upto quite alot! am so excited for Rosie..i will call her tonight.
Love you.

geraldandmeganlove said...

It sounds like you guys have been really busy lately. How have you been feeling? I have been thinking about you guys and I am glad that you made a post so I can see what you have been up to.

Kendy said...

isn't it wierd to see our children enjoy the shows we watched as kids. I work for old people still and loving it but the point is, is that we sing Daisy and Bonnie and Yankie doodle the songs they grew up with, our parents and also us and now I teach my children. I love good old traditions.

Sierra Parke said...

It looks like you are all doing so well and that Thula had a great time at the museums. This week we are planning on taking Tennyson to the Please Touch Museum. We sure miss you guys.

Candi said...

wow busy woman! love the pics. Thula is just adorable. We miss you guys.

emily a. said...

Little Olivia is adorable. I'm excited for your little one too.

Casey said...

What a great post. Lots of exciting stuff happening with you guys. I've tried to call a few times - just so you know I'm thinking of you.
Amanda

Anonymous said...

What a darling baby! How exciting for your growing family. Please inform Stuart that we will have to kick his booty if he doesn't stop by next time he's out our way. Love you guys!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo