Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Shower

Baby shower gifts

Thula and her new play dough set that Stuart's work mates bought for her.
Thula and daddy at his desk
Stuart's co-workers were so kind and surprised him with a baby shower yesterday. One of them called me several weeks ago to set it up. We met him at his office for a surprise potluck lunch. When Stuart walked into the room everyone yelled 'surprise!' and he did look confused. It was a lot of fun and nice to finally meet everyone Stuart works with. Thula felt like a queen. All of his co-workers treated her so kindly and gave her several gifts as well. Stuart is lucky to have such generous people to work with. He must be a real charmer at work or something!:-)


13 comments:

Candi said...

what a sweet surprise! How nice for you guys. :o)

KatobanBlessings said...

Stuart can be a charmer!!
Oh so nice...am jealous Thula got a gift too!
I just cant stop thinking how soon it is before that baby comes. I am so excited.

mallena said...

I think we all knew Stuart was a charmer. I think that's fabulous that his office gave him a baby shower. I laughed out loud just thinking about his face when everyone yelled "surprise". Priceless!

Rob said...

it was nice for them to have lunch for Stuart...because I know he never gets much to eat when Thula packs his lunch.

Sierra Parke said...

That is so nice that Stuart's work mates did that for both of you. I bet he was totally surprised to see his two special girls there too! Be sure to post lots of photos of your new little one when he/she arrives (I still haven't heard what you are having!!!!!!!)

Patty Sampson said...

That is so cool! And I love that they thought of Thula. Getting a new sibling can be hard sometimes, and they are awesome for making her feel loved. I am so excited for you and this new little one coming. :)

Amanda said...

What a thoughtful group of co-workers. And what a fun day for you and Thula. Can you believe how close you are getting to haveing another little angel? I can't wait for that post.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know there were man showers. He must be charming or in charge of a bunch of kissups (J/K) what a sweet thing though looks like you got some fun presents! miss you

Anonymous said...

yay for baby goodies! Good Lord hunny your getting close. You ready?

zimfam said...

Somebody like vitamin water? Thulas looks so pretty and happy in this picture...what nice people!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! I was in Philly last week and missed that I couldn't see you guys. I need to get a client in CT!

Shilowe said...

What fun for everyone! I'm glad to see that you've found great new friends!

Anonymous said...

When is your due date, girl? Is it another girl or a boy? I bet Thula can hardly contain herself... I bet she's so excited! Thanks for keeping updated on my house... you were right about the wallpaper though. It was so hard to pull off and patch up... BUT, having done it- I'm glad we did!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo