Our neighbor used to raise pigeons and some of them still hang around the roof tops. Well now there is one less. This morning Stuart saw the hawk swoop in, scatter the pigeons and steal the weakest of them. When I got to the scene this was all that was left. Pretty cool.
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago

11 comments:
this is wildlife at its finest.
Wow! Look at you- a budding National Geographic photographer. :)
So when are we going to get a lovely belly shot of the newest Mushala? I am dying to see your bump! :)
Unbelievable. That hawk doesn't look that big. Hope all is well in Mushalaville
it's a jungle out there! This is madness! I think it's pretty cool too.
Hey, that is what happened to the pigeons my brothers raised. Those hawks are pretty ravenous! Thank Thula for the fun bday pic by the way! Pres loved getting mail from his "girlfriend";)
Yuck...that is quite disturbing! JK
Cool!! You need to move back to Philly so you don't see such violent things!!!
oh man! We were driving to church yesterday and saw a hawk swoop down and grab a bird. It was pretty amazing. I can appreciate what you saw. Wow!
Eww! I'm glad I wasn't there and smaller than that poor bird!
Wow that is amazing! I can't believe you got a picture of it!!
oh poor pigeon!!mean Hawk...maybe i will take that back because the food chain wouldnt make sense if that did not happen.
Elaine, you are stronger than i thought...the Elaine i know would have cried and buried the remains of the pigeon!!
I love you Elaine..
Post a Comment