Of course Baby Asha had a front row seat on the airplane
Grandma Meg and Thula working on letters
Grandpa and Grandma Meg at the Point Vicente Light House in Palos Verdes. We had a little picnic.
View near the Lighthouse. The weather was perfect. It was such a nice break to get out of the cold in CT.
Grandpa took us to the aquarium in Long Beach. Thula liked to look but she wouldn't touch any of the exhibits where you could touch the sea life like the sting rays or anemones.
Dockweiller Beach is close to where Grandpa and Grandma Meg live. Thula wanted a shovel and bucket, so we stopped at the grocery store where I could only find this garbage can and a pink pooper scooper. Hey, whatever works right?!
We saw whale(s) on their way to Mexico while we were relaxing. It was wonderful to see them come up to the surface and blow water.
When we left for the beach Thula said that she wasn't going to go swimming so she insisted that we not bring her swimsuit. Well that lasted about 10 minutes and then she roped Grandpa into playing with her in the water.
And pretty soon she was down to just her Underwear

Grandpa and Thula make cupcakes to take to Thula's sleepover at her new little friend's house who lives next to Granpa.







9 comments:
Oh Elaine - I miss your family! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I can hardly wait to see you! Loves
What beautiful pictures. Looks like you had a most wonderful adventures and your dad has a sparkle in his eye...hmmm could that have anything to do with Thula? Would you give Stuart the camera for once so we can see a picture of you??? Hope you're holding up well, after all you're doubling your number now.
sariah is sitting right next to me and its weird to see a similarity both her and thula. thank goodness u were able to get out that rigid cold. its been amazing here also.
I think I could use a trip to California. Do you think your dad would host me? :) I'm glad you had such a nice time. Have you found out the gender of your baby yet? I'm DYING to know!
Elaine and Thula, iam so jealous you got to have some warmth in the winter..it is freezing over here. I really want to live in California for a year so i can feel alittle bit of "home"- warmth year round.
Looks like you has much fun.Everyone deserves some fun!!
oh wow the warmth looks heavenly. I'm so glad you had a good time. Hows baby #2 coming along? Are you going to find out what it is?
Oh that Beach! And those flowers! What a perfect time to go to CA! With my back yard (and front, for that matter) frozen into to a solid block ice skating rink, those pictures look too good to be true! Did I ever tell you that you take beautiful pictures? You do!
What a fun trip!! I am a lot like Thula, I don't plan to get in the water and then when I arrive I can't resist. I love that picture of her in the water with Grandpa. It's priceless!
Oh, these pictures are making me homesick! Just kidding. It looks like you all had so much fun. I love the picture of Manhattan Beach. The sky looks so cool. Miss ya!
Post a Comment