Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloweird

Thank you dad for the awesomely weird jump suit, crocodile slippers, tricker treat bag, and light up wand. Thula had a blast!

Thula LOVES the restaurant Friendly's. She wanted her picture taken and so did Stuart. :-)

Thula at a little halloween party with some friends from church.

Thula and daddy with her pumpkin that she carved with her neighbor friend, Arnie. He's about 65 years old, but she doesn't mind.

This was Thula's first Halloween costume that she wore to her friends house. I think the wig is frightening!


Then she changed it to a ballerina/fairy/witch for the ward shin-dig. She has a little knee bandage because she sprained her knee while jumping on a friend's trampoline.


Thula and her after party stupor.

Thula was carried around by this girl in our ward who really likes Thula. (Try not to be jello of our ward party in CT Pennypack!;-)
So we really missed not spending Halloween in Philly this year, but we tried our hardest to enjoy it up here. We had a lot of trick or treaters. It was fun to see all the packs of people around the neighborhood. Stuart had to go and make another candy run and we still ran out. Next year we'll be prepared with more candy and decorations. Miss you all. Take care. Oh and to answer a question from the last blog entry. I am due the first week in April. Thank you for all your great comments. We are excited and I was so happy to share the news with all of you.


























12 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow Thula has a different costume for each occasion! I love her princess wig-platinum blond come on Elaine it looks so natural! It looks like you had a fun Halloween!!

Doug and Mallena said...

With that hair, Thula and Miriam could be sisters! :) It looks like you had a great holiday. We missed you too, but I'm glad you FORCED yourself to have some fun without us. Any thoughts of coming for Thanksgiving? :)

Candi said...

CUTE Thula!!! Sorry to hear about her knee. Hope it gets better soon. April is so exciting! It'll be here in no time. yay.

Anonymous said...

All of thula's costumes are hilarous!! I love the pink leoard jumpsuit. Go Stuart! But where are the pictures of your Halloween costume Elaine??? What is with you and me never getting in front of the camera?

SPENCERS said...

Congrats on the baby news! Very exciting! I love that thula changed costumes...jake did it too. And I want to know the gender of the baby...elsaspencer@hotmail.com if you please!

Patty Sampson said...

Oh my goodness! First of all, I don't think Stewart has been in any pics you have posted, so this is a great first. I loved seeing him and Thula so happy together. Second, LOVE the creativity that Thula is showing in her costume. Why be just one thing? I love it! And finally, I miss you too. But I am glad you guys got to get out and have a fun time with Halloween. :) Holidays are so fun!

geraldandmeganlove said...

Looks like Thula had lots of fun with the different costumes and parties....
So I am a little slow and have been extremely busy and I am just now getting around to reading blogs. CONGRADULATIONS on the new future addition of your family. I am super excited for you because I know that you have wanted another for awhile now. YEA!!!

zimfam said...

Stuart? There's nobody by that name....BLAH BLAH BLAH - hahahahahaha! Thula is a little beauty, that jumpsuit is kind of "weird" but she totally looks fierce in it! Can I borrow the wig? How about some pregs pictures of you "baby Elaine"? HUH???!!! If you're coming to Indiana for Thanksgiving to see your friends - YOU BETTER BE STAYING WITH US!!!!! That's NOT a request! I also would like to know the sex of the fetus...loves

Kendy said...

Its crazy to see sariah in her. Sounds like u r having a blast. we didn't get any treaters and have so much candy left.

KatobanBlessings said...

Thula is so cute and she will make a cute, fun, loving big sister!!
Oh that reminds me. One of my firnds had a baby first week of April during conference and the nurses were all sustaining the church authorities while telling her to push!! It is more fun when they narrate the story thenselves. But this is Rexburg, i know you miss it Elaine.

Shilowe said...

It looks like your family enjoyed a fun and festive Halloween. Thula is so photogenic. I am so happy to hear that you're expecting another beautiful child. Congrats!

ryan and berni said...

Wowsers, Can't believe how big Thula has gotten! Looks like your fam is having a good time in Connecticut, (probly spelled that wrong huh?) Love the Blog! We'll keep checkin in to get updates! Have a great week. Hope Thanksgiving went well. :)

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo