Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hi Friends


I didn't want to make a big deal about it, so I've been kind of keeping the fact that I'm pregnant a secret, but then I decided to put a baby ticker on the blog and then Natalie B. saw it and commented and so I thought, "What the heck, why not announce it." So here it is, "I'm pregnant and I'm proud:-)"
Stuart doesn't want to know the sex of the baby, but I'm planning on finding out. So if your curious you'll have to email me.
Clomid is what worked for us, so for any of you who have or are experiencing infertility issues, there is always hope.

16 comments:

The Molen's said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I love your baby ticker!

zimfam said...

I hope I was the first one to know?!?!?! You are great and I am so happy for you! btw - I heard about nie nie on the today show...then I looked into it and found that website - isn't that horrible? I feel so bad for their 4 kids!

Michelle said...

Yea Kobe will have a new cousin soon! Hope you are feeling good and I want to know what you are having when you find out.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! Are you hoping for one or the other when it comes to the sex? I definitely want to know when you find out. Wont it drive Stuart nuts to have you know but not him? You can't write such a short blog about something so huge! When are you due? How are you feeling? Write more!

Cordell and Sarah said...

Oh Elaine,
I'm SO excited for you guys. You've been in our thoughts and prayers. You are the best and hope it all works out. SO happy to here the news. How far along are you? Hope you are feeling well. I am due in about 3 weeks and can't wait to get rid of this big belly! We'll let you know when Ethan gets here.
I bet Thula is super excited...she is such a little mommy. Sylvia reminds me of her in a lot of ways. When I am trying to comb through her rats nest of hair while she is running away screaming I think of you.

Kendy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!I am so happy for you both. It is always wonderfull to see a strong married couple having a blessing from the Lord.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Sorry Elaine! I hope I didn't spoil any surprise! I just was so happy when I saw that baby ticker!
I must say this gives me great hope that clomid worked for you! I hope in the next few months I will have the same results! I am just thrilled for your family! I sure do want to know what you are having! And when is your due date?

Anonymous said...

Your PREGGERS???????? Yeah i am so excited!!!!! That is sooooo great! congrats!! Look we are pregnant together!!

dan and linds said...

Congratulations!!! I am SO happy for you! Not too much longer until you can find out whether it's a boy or girl! I think either would go great in your family, you're such a good mom. Hope you're not feeling too sick! Yay for another little Mushala!

Candi said...

Wow! We are so so happy for you. Congratulations Elaine and Stuart! I bet Thula is gonna be such a great big sister! How exciting.
How are you feeling? Any morning sickness? Does Thula understand whats going on yet or has it not hit her yet? Please e-mail me when you find out the sex?

Doug and Mallena said...

I'm as excited as the day you told me. Not wanting to make a big deal about it, are you crazy? WE want to make a BIG deal about it because it is FANTASTIC news!

Love you!

KatobanBlessings said...

I cant tell you how excited i am. Very soon we will be bragging about our girls!!
Clomid? I dont know....maybe it did help!! But i think you were just overwhelmed about your CT mansion and somehow the baby decided its about time.
Whatever...iam so excited!!

Bonnie said...

YES!!!!! I am so happy! This is the best news I've heard in forever! Good things come to those who wait. :)

Sierra Parke said...

Oh my gosh Elaine!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited for you and your family. I want to know the sex of your baby so I'm going to have to track down your email address. Hope you are all doing well. We miss ya!

emily a. said...

CONGRATS! I'm so mad I haven't checked your blog for a while. That is so exciting. When are you due? I can't believe Stuart will be able to stand not knowing when you will.

Patty Sampson said...

YIPPEE!!!!!! I knew it would happen! I am SO happy for you! You are such a great mom, that I am totally thrilled to hear you get to do it again. I love you so much!!!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo