A bridge in Hubbard Park. Hubbard Park is a nature park where we live.
This is our town from Castle Craig. We live over by the white steeple church.
Thula on our front lawn.
Thula's favorite swing at the park.
A view of Castle Craig. It sits at the highest piont within 25 miles of the coast from Maine to Florida.
The local resivore on the way to Castel Craig







16 comments:
I can't believe how old Thula is starting to look! You live in a very pretty area. I wish we were able to see it before we move. :(
Wow you make me miss out east! All those trees *sigh*. Thula is such a beautiful little girl. Just like her mommy. Its so good to read about how your family is doing. we sure miss ya.
Gorgouse landscape. I do miss the trees and nature. Those leaves go perfect with thula. And I thought Mt Vernon was high.
Can we come visit? Do you have accommodations for 7 please? Those trees are unbelievable. It reminds me of the trip in the fall after John's wedding from NY to Chicago. We just don't get much of that out this way. Glad to hear y'all are doing so good!
Those are great pictures! It's so pretty there. And Thula just gets prettier and prettier, too!
Oh my gosh It is soo beautiful!!! Thula is such a stinkin cutie too! I want to come visit and jump in the leaves!!
Wow it's so beautiful there. You said you live by the white steepled church, but I saw a few. Huh? Miss you!! Wish you were here (I know, selfish) Give tu-tu kisses!!!
I love the fall colors! That's the bad thing about Vegas, no seasons. Thula is looking more like you the older she gets! We miss you guys so much!
Beautiful Pictures! What a pretty place you live in! We miss you guys!
I love Thula's hair....so beautiful!
How come there is always a park close to where you live? Looks beautiful too....the colors of fall were captured..you are actually not such a bad photographer afterall..iam proud of your photography skills!
I miss my old walking buddies. I wish I could explore rapunzels castle with Thula!
Wow, how beautiful! Picture perfect scenery :) And that castle is amazing. I can't believe how big Thula is getting!
What beautiful fall colors! I can't believe how big Thula looks!! Sylvia now is older than what Thula was when we met you guys and the kids seemed so old then...man how time flies and the kids just keep getting bigger. I wish we could have been there to see the castle and do the hike with you. Looks like fun. You get much more fall there than we do here. I miss the crisp autumn leaves. Love ya!
I love that castle! And I love how Thula is convinced that Rapunzel lived there. How cute! I look at your pictures and wish we had moved with you. (Sigh) The fall colors and open spaces are calling to me.
Thanks anytime. It was really easy to make.
What in the world is that baby counting thing on your blog!!!??? ARE YOU PREGO???? What the HECK! I am sooooooooooooooooo happy for you! And you are almost half way done!?! I got goosebumps! I am absolutely thrilled of your cute family! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment