Monday, August 11, 2008

Animal break

Hey friends,

Thank you for all the great comments. My wonderful dad came on Friday to help with the house and we should have some great pics of our newly done bathroom soon. But in the meantime I wanted to post some cute animal videos. I love animals and hope that someday I can still work in a zoo or as a wildlife conservationist in Zambia!



I love kitties. They remind me of my mom.:-)



Gorilla's are my favorite. I wish that was my little baby.

3 comments:

Rob said...

a gorilla grandchild would be fun

The Molen's said...

I miss you! Thinking about you a lot and hope to see you soon! Let me know how you've been!

Doug and Mallena said...

Do you think Thula would enjoy having a gorilla for a sibling? I can just see the kind of fights they could get in to. One of them would be climbing the walls and swinging off the ceiling fan (the $60 one), and the gorilla would be sitting there watching. Kidding! Kisses Thula! I sure do miss you! Miriam talks about you all the time and wants you to come visit. She loved talking to you on the telephone. Good luck with school.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo