Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kids and a turtle

The little faces of baby S




A sleeping angel and sleeping naughty cat, never mind the little bum cheek.

Aunt Jana came all the way from Canada to help out during baby's surgery. We had a lot of fun!

We found a turtle in our yard. Lela thought it was pretty neat and Thula thought it was creepy. I kept it for a day and then set him loose. I don't need another pet right now. He was sure cute though.

With Thula in school from 7:30AM to 5PM I don't get many photos of her, but she is doing well. Here she is finishing another race for her cross country team. She always runs the whole way! She also won first place in her class spelling bee.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I'm so proud of you Thula for always trying your best! I love you. love Granny

Amanda said...

Way to go Thula, that is so cool!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo