Friday, September 28, 2012

Dresses and 3 months pictures

So handsome! Just call me Desilou!
Ravishing Lela in a dress handsewn by our fashionista Thula


So happy to be 3 months old on September 26th! (Especially in my cool corvette onsie, thanks Gramps)

But now, I am not so happy.

Look at me proudly holding my head up! Baby also likes to sit and if you try and lay him down you can feel his stomach muscles pulling really hard to try and right himself up.

2 comments:

Cordell and Sarah said...

Man, kids grow up fast. Tell congrats to Thula on her sewing and running skills...I knew I loved that girl!:) Looks like baby is thriving with those sisters. You are such a great mom!

Michelle said...

Baby Stuart is getting so BIG! He is so handsome! How is he doing? Thula looks like she may have a future in fashion design!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo