Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break Fun

Peek a boo at the park


Playing at the splash park

Lela likes climbing up the wall
A tour of the Farnsley-Moreman Landing house in Louisville built in 1830

the Ohio river in the background

After a tour of the house we had a picnic
Lela likes flying her kite


Lela's 3rd birthday picnic at Mammoth Cave
playing around at Mammoth Cave park

blowing out her birthday cupcake

my girls

silly daddy

what's in this present?

a book from Grandma! Thank you!

Lela finally got her umbrella. She really enjoys the book Raindrop Plop and Momo, both about girls who go out in the rain with their own rainboots and umbrella.


Inside part of Mammoth Cave-the longest cave in the world. All my pictures have orbs in them-ghosts of Native Americans? ;-)


opening of the cave

stairs leading into/out of the cave

cave entrance

little waterfall at Mammoth Cave

Lela reading a brochure

Lela loves playing with her new umbrella and boots. She really wanted rainboots, but the only boots I could find were snow boots. In Kentucky?! I'll keep looking for some rainboots.

All gussied up for church. Lela looks good enough to eat!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Wow! There's a lot of fun things to do in Kentucky! Looks like Mommy got busy and fixed little Lela's hair. I wish I could be there for birthdays! I love you,
Granny

Cordell and Sarah said...

Sweet girls! Is Lela really 3? Can't believe it. I think it is so funny that in the birthday shots Stuart has a coat on and Lela hardly has sleeves. Still always cold huh? Tell him hi for us.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo