Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Peanut Butter Sleep Aid

While I was making dinner Lela asked if she could have a 'butter snack.' So I got ready to make her a quick PB&J, but she got irritated and said she just wanted the whole jar of 'butter.' Fine. A few mintues later I look over and she's not there and with some closer inspection I found this....

She slept like that for close to an hour and then I moved her to the couch when her arm fell over the side of the chair.

So. Tired. Must. Fall. Asleep. Right. Now.

4 comments:

Rob said...

what a little beauty....

Amanda said...

This is way too adorable. She is growing up so fast.

Amanda said...

If it were one of my children I would have looked over to find them naked and their entire bodies smeared in "butter". Want to trade?

emily a. said...

So adorable.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo