| At the carousel at the Louisville Zoo |
| The tongue means "I'm really excited, but I'm trying not to show it." |
| Don't let her cute grin fool you.... |
| Thula dressed themselves as twins and Lela couldn't have been more proud |
| Ahh so cute, bye bye! |
What was your favorite part?
| At the carousel at the Louisville Zoo |
| The tongue means "I'm really excited, but I'm trying not to show it." |
| Don't let her cute grin fool you.... |
| Thula dressed themselves as twins and Lela couldn't have been more proud |
| Ahh so cute, bye bye! |
Posted by Elaine at 11:07 PM
2 comments:
I hope SHE had to put it back together! My lovely girls.
Glad to know my kids aren't the only ones who have tantrums! Good thing she's super cute!
Post a Comment