Friday, September 24, 2010

Durham Fair

 Watching a magic show and eating cotton candy
 Love those new boots!
 All ready for constitution day
 watching tv with daddy
 pony ride

 I chaperoned this group
 Practicing milking a cow
 those are some pumpkins!

 rolling down the hill-hey it's free!
 Thula cheats down the runway-those buckets are suppossed to go under your shoes!



Feeding the goats. I didn't have any quarters so the kids started gleaning the feed from the grass. (That's how you know if you're from Meriden!:-)

3 comments:

Cordell and Sarah said...

Thula looks so tall! Looks like you had fun at the fair.

Amanda said...

I wish I could have been there. Looks like a great field trip. Oh, and some people will do anything to win. Thula the little cheater.

Doug and Mallena said...

I LOVE Thula's brown shirt, jeans, and boot outfit!!!!!! She is MODEL-ishis! Okay, I totally don't know how you would spell that word. Hopefully you know what I mean. ;)

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo