Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All About Lela

Wavy ocean hair.

 I kept saying, "Lela, let me take your picture," and she kept running away from me and covering her little chubby face with her chocolate hands.











She is my little giggle pants!












Lela is our funny faces baby.

Castle Craig





That's me. I'm the mother. :-)


5 comments:

Rob said...

and this is me.... I'm the granny
Lela is a little freshie face.

Amanda said...

Lela's funny faces crack me up, oh, and that last picture of you looking so giddy is cute too:). Congrats on the temple announcement!

Michelle said...

Lela is a sweet girl! Love her to pieces!

Doug and Mallena said...

Some of those faces could totally be on Thula's face!!!! She is such a doll! I love the family picture of you all and that last picture of you makes me miss you LOTS and LOTS!!!!!

emily a. said...

I see so much of you and Stewart in Lela. She is SO adorable. I think my fav look is with her dress pulled down a bit and she looks all solemn. And finally a family photo- beautiful.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo