Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Girls and vegtables

Stuart is washing the fruits of our labors. Collard Greens!


Preparing them Zambian style.


It tasted so fresh and delicious.


Silly baby


Looks like I need to be better at putting lotion on those knees!


Give me a kiss





Thanks for the lovely ballerina skirt Grandpa!





6 comments:

emily a. said...

Your girls are so adorable. How did Stuart make the collard greens? That does look tasty.

Michelle said...

Your collard greens look TASTY!! Your girls are getting so big! They are just adorable! I cannot wait to meet Lela in about a month!

Rob said...

Ymmmy!! I bet Stu is happy to get some real Zambian food. I have been wanting village chicken and nshima!

Amanda said...

We sure miss you guys. Hopefully we'll find a new apartment and we can hang out some next semester.

ryan and berni said...

I think I've said this before, but you guys have some beautiful girls, can't believe how big Thula is now...oh and good job with the collard greens Stuart.

KatobanBlessings said...

I want the greens!! I see why you didnt tell me....am sooo jealous! Lela is an angel and Thula is an angel too!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo