Monday, June 28, 2010

Afternoon at Hammonasset Beach (Long Island Sound)

Bathing beauties


Lela was a good girl at the beach. She liked swimming and playing in the sand. Stuart was getting bit by sand flies so he covered up.

Like our rain umbrella and kitchen utensils?



My camera took blue pictures, so the water wasn't blue-think murky green.




This is Lela right before she passed out in the car. I had to get a picture of her being so chill. It was funny, she was in slow motion with a frozen smile.

6 comments:

Rob said...

the last pic of Lela in the car is totally Munyinda....

Amanda said...

What a fun day. I want to go to the beach with you guys, but I would like to avoid the sand flies. Yuck. Miss you!

Bon voyage -musangas said...

It looks like you guys had soooo much fun :)

Michelle said...

The girls are adorable in their suits! What a fun family day!

Candi said...

Oh I love seeing your pictures and all the fun things your family does. The girls are getting so big and they are just beautiful! I wish so much that we lived closer to you guys. Its been so hard fining couple friends here. Wish we had more of an opportunity to hang out when we both lived in ID.

KatobanBlessings said...

Cute pictures! you guys are g=having way too fun.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo